Wednesday, January 04, 2012

I blame Pinterest

I  have a lot of goals this year.  I blame Pinterest.  We are going to be revamping several rooms in the house, all of which we have been planning to do, but now that I'm obsessed with Pinterest, I've actually got ideas and a plan for execution!

Our first project is to move the boys around.  Since August, we've been sharing our room with a little guy!  Not that I don't love seeing his little face peering up at me from his bassinet, but Baby A, you need your own room!  Our room is pretty small as it is, and our closet is small too.  We have shelves that divide our closet, where we normally keep shoes and things, but Baby A is now using the closet too, and I think he has more clothes than I do.  Don't feel bad for him, though, the room he's moving to is pretty nice! 


those three shelves in the center?  Yep.  Those are A's clothes.

That's right, Sully is going to have to give up the nursery.  Which means he will be living with Reece.  I'm pretty sure I just heard the gasp of horror from all our babysitters.  So he will be leaving his little cocoon, which you will see below.  I'm pretty proud of this room.  It's the first one we decorated completely by ourselves.  It inspired his first word, "owl."

 






So, our next project is Reece and Sully's outer space room.  I've found a lot of great ideas and can't wait to get started!  Then it's on to the playroom, basement bathroom and guest room/craft room!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I can't wait to see the finished projects! I would also love to redo a couple of our rooms, but first I have to find the energy for it!